Buyer and Seller Behavior has Changed!
- In 1995, 2% of home buyers used the Internet to search for a home.
- By 2008, more than 87% of home buyers used the Internet to search for a home.
- The number of buyers who search for the home they purchase on-line has doubled since 2003.
Prudential YSU's Internet Approach
- Every property listed with Berkshire Hathaway YSU gets its own page. Listings are marketed every hour of the day, every day of the year.
- We send our listings to over 25 of the top ranked real estate sites.
- Buyers see more, learn more and become more interested in properties listed with us!
Staging & "Web Appeal"
- Staging works! It enables buyers to visualize themselves living in a house; and it begins with the street view. That's why the National Assocation of Realtors, calls "Web Appeal" the new Curb Appeal.
- Buyers are more likely to make an appointment to visit a listing that shows well on the Interenet.
- Calling on my design and marketing background, I show my sellers how to make their houses more photogenic and create a good lasting impression.